What we may collect:
- Contact information including email address and phone number
- Other information relevant to product or project enquiries
What we do with your info
For starters – nothing scary. We require the info for things like understanding your needs, responding to a request and providing you with a better service. In particular:
- Contacting you about any product or project enquiries you may have requested
- If you signed up for ‘Light Play’ we may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you provided.
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
What we won’t do with your info
We will not give it to any third parties (no matter how nicely they ask) unless authorised or instructed from you.
Like many on the world wide interwebs, we use Google Analytics. We use it to check the statistics about the number of visitors this site receives and to record for things like what website you came from to get here, the amount of time spent here and the browser used.
What is done with this info?
It’s used to gain insights on how to improve our site. This allows us to make better decisions about what you want or don’t want to see because nobody likes a bad website. No personally identifying data is included in this type of reporting. We abide by the Google Analytics Terms of Service. (https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html)
Firstly, our favourite non-web cookies are Tic-Tocs. But when it comes to web-cookies they help us to provide you with a better site by enabling us to monitor which pages you like, and ones you don’t. A cookie does not give us access to your computer or any personal info – other than the data you choose to share with us. You may choose to accept or decline cookies.
Links to other pages
Our website may contain links to other sites of interest or with those who we collaborated on projects with. However, once you have left our site, youshouldnotethatwedonothaveanycontroloverany external site’s content.
And once again
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.